Re: next net release preliminary info

Believe it or not you don't have to install an rpm using the default paths.  There
is an option called --root which allows you to install the rpm wherever you like.
This option would have to be used anyway since people have cygnus installed
anywhere and everywhere now.  I understand your desire for the lowest common
denominator but a tool like rpm can offer alot of flexibility when used correctly.

-Shane