Re: New winsup layout

On Wed, Dec 22, 1999, Christopher Faylor wrote:
[...]
> This essentially moves all of the cygwin-only stuff into its own
> directory, adds an extra windows-only include (i.e., Anders w32api
> stuff), and leaves everything else

I really like this idea (although if you're going to change this,
perhaps you might also want to change "winsup" to something a little
easier to understand?  (Not that I have any suggestions).

> We had also discussed moving the w32api and mingw directory up a level
> into "devo" but, personally, I like having all of the windows stuff
> under one roof.

Me too.  The top level directory is pretty cluttered as it is.

--
Geoffrey Noer		Email: noer@cygnus.com
Cygnus Solutions