Re: snapshot-991207

Chris Faylor wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 12:16:19PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >Since using the new signal handling code I'm missing C:\WINNT but
> >no serious problems here ;-)
>
> You got me.  My heart actually stopped for a second, thinking that
> I'd messed up your hard disk.
>
> Phew.

Sorry Chris but I do have problems found with the new snapshot.
Actually tcsh doesn't work. Very frequently the forked child hangs
before it could do it's exec call. From another shell you can
kill the child but not from the parent with, say, Ctrl-C.
Unfortunately `very frequently' means `unusable' because it's
really _very_ often (7 of 9 forks ;-)

I don't have that much time, but if you wish I try to send you an
strace, though.