Re: running two independent Cygwin DLLs?

> This shouldn't be an issue should it?  There's only going to be one
> DLL linked into the process address space at any time.

That depends on how Windows maps DLLs.  I'm fearful that two
applications that both import from "cygwin1.dll" will share a dll,
even if the search path would result in different dlls being found.

If you're debugging a dll yet relying on a stock dll at the same time,
it's prudent to give them separate names.

> Actually, all you have to do is "configure --enable-debugging".  That
> will cause the shared memory regions to be named based on the date/time.

What about the mount tables, though?  Depending on *what* you're
experimenting with, you may still need to isolate other parts of the
dll's shared resources.