Re: Repost: different files have the same i-node number.

I've noticed that the problem below seems to happen sporadically on
Windows NT on a FAT file system.  So, I have added a check for the file
system rather than the OS.

You will be able to see this in a snapshot as soon as we get gcc
working here again so that it can build cygwin.  Currently it's
broken, unfortunately.

-chris