[Fwd: shm]

I forward this, because I noticed this problem only when I read
Suhaib's mail. IMHO, the `mmap' problem should be solved, too,
before releasing B21. As minimal change, the call to `CreateFileMapping'
should get a `sec_all' security descriptor instead of `sec_none'.

--
new mail address:
mailto:corinna@vinschen.de