Re: Patch, Version 4: Problem solved

Chris Faylor wrote:

> On Tue, May 11, 1999 at 11:14:09PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >Chris Faylor wrote:
> >> [...]
> >> This patch will be in the next snapshot.  Could someone
> >> verify that this solves Corinna's problem?
>
> That version of winnt.h screwed up cygwin.  It caused bash to
> core dump.
>
> cgf

I've suggested earlier, simply to comment out the "QuadPart" members
of LARGE_INTEGER and ULARGE_INTEGER, until we have a new winnt.h.
I know, this works, because winsup doesn't use this QuadParts.
This would have two advantages: `chown()' will work again and you
would be able, to check in the security patch.

Regards,

new mail address:
mailto:corinna@vinschen.de