Re: Question about making changes...

Chris,

        I wasn't asking you to debug my installation..  I t just seems strange to me
that I can successfully build the 1-15 snapshot, and yet when I try to build the
2-22 snapshot I get tons of errors.  I followed the exact same steps for both.

        Has something else changed that is not included in the snapshots, (i.e. new
headers, libraries, egcs (is 1.1.1 required ?)) Has your setup changed since that
snapshot?

        Are there addition steps required besides building newlib and winsup.  If
there are, I'll be happy to document and post it.  Is a clean or configuration
needed btwn snapshots.  The current instructions are sketchy at best.

        If anyone else can shed light on this, please do.

Thanks,
John Fortin