Re: Question about making changes...

The development sources are always "moving right along" and often we discuss
the changes we're making in the cygwin-developers mailing list.

You can easily find out what has changed by inspecting the ChangeLog entries.
That's one of the reasons DJ made the ChangeLog entries available.

I do appreciate the fact that you decided to pitch in and help but I am
somewhat mystified as to why you would expect sources that are 1.5
months old to be the correct place to start.  We provide the snapshots
to developers so that they can get the latest versions.  I realize that
it's not easy to keep up with a moving target but you should still look
for the latest and greatest if you are about to undertake making
changes.

cgf