This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows10 Creators Update
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 11:10:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Windows10 Creators Update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87iniskcct.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> I've finally got that update installed on my Windows10 box and sure
> enough I immediately got fork problems (on 32bit only). Since this
> update the WoW64 DLLs get mapped below 0x70000000:
…and on each reboot these end up somewhere else, sometimes even above
0x7000000 as intended.
> In all likelyhood that means we can't really support 32bit on Windows 10
> anymore unless there's a way to stabilize the addresses used by these
> DLL and then teaching rebaselst to rebase from a lower starting point.
Or we will have to ask our users to reboot more often. :-(
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: