This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: calm now runs on-demand
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 16:03:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: calm now runs on-demand
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <87shigcl5h.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> Marco Atzeri writes:
>> As I did change to the relarea for gcc test, how to force the
>> update of setup.ini's ?
> I guess you can just open and close an sftp session, maybe providing new
> !ready cookies.
I tried that, but got:
ERROR: not processing uploads or writing setup.ini
SUMMARY: 1 ERROR(s)
Anyway, it looks like Jon is on now, so I assume he'll gets things off
the ground again.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld: