This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: calm now runs on-demand
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 14:54:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: calm now runs on-demand
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/07/2017 06:18, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 17/04/2017 13:34, Jon Turney wrote:
If you have shell access on sourceware, and make such changes, you can
force calm to run with '~cygwin-admin/bin/calm scan-(uploads|relarea)'.
I have shell access but I do not find calm anywhere.
I assume "~cygwin-admin" is more restricted than shell access.
As I did change to the relarea for gcc test, how to force the
update of setup.ini's ?
I think I have fixed the permissions, so this should work for you now.
Thanks for pointing out this problem.