This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: calm now runs on-demand
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 07:18:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: calm now runs on-demand
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 17/04/2017 13:34, Jon Turney wrote:
calm continues to also run on a schedule at :10 and :40 past the hour,
so it will still note changes which have been made directly on sourceware.
If you have shell access on sourceware, and make such changes, you can
force calm to run with '~cygwin-admin/bin/calm scan-(uploads|relarea)'.
I have shell access but I do not find calm anywhere.
I assume "~cygwin-admin" is more restricted than shell access.
As I did change to the relarea for gcc test, how to force the
update of setup.ini's ?