This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnupg2 ?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 06:28:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: gnupg2 ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 30/06/2017 22:20, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2017-06-30 00:34, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 29/06/2017 08:27, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
In order to update gpgme, we need libassuan in the distribution, as
GnuPG 2 support is no longer optional. While I think we could get by
with just that (and allow it to fall back to 1.x support at runtime), it
did spur me to take another look at the gnupg2 stack. I don't know if
it's *perfect* but it seems to be generally working:
Any chance you could test this out and/or be interested in maintaining
some or all of it?
I am uploading all except gpa, that will follow later.
Great, thanks! Did you find anything else that needed changing in these
only some DIFF_EXCLUDES