Re: Perl 5.26

On 6/28/2017 2:13 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Achim Gratz writes:
Just FYI, perl-5.26.0 has been released, I've built it on Cygwin with no
trouble just like the latest RC.  Just the day after the release it
transpired that one core module was updated to a version now known to be
buggy, so I'll hold off on the release until a fix becomes available.
Since I'll be traveling during the next weeks that means the Cygwin
release will have to be postponed until the end of June or beginning of
July, unfortunately.

Upstream Perl maintainers are now planning to first provide updated
releases 5.22.4 and 5.24.2 in about two weeks, with 5.26.1 following an
additional four weeks later.

Could you send me your cygport file and patches for perl-5.26.0? Or just make it available for download? I'd like to begin testing it for my own purposes.

Thanks.

Ken