Re: [ITP] mailutils 3.2

On 4/19/2017 1:17 PM, Jon Turney wrote:
mailutils.cygport:

3.2-missing_tests.patch is listed in SRC_URI.  I'm guess this is an
error, or it needs to be a URL?

No, this was deliberate. There's some kind of glitch in the build system that causes the missing tests to be removed again, so I have to reapply the patch as part of src_test(). Adding it to SRC_URI seemed like the easiest way to make sure it was available.

src_tests() ignores the result of make check.

Thanks.  I have no idea why I did that, but I've fixed it now.

I added 'mailutils' to your authorized uploads, so you can go ahead or
wait until Yaakov has some time to tell you what else is wrong with your
package :)

I'll wait a few more days to see if Yaakov has further comments.

Thanks for the review.

Ken