Re: perl-DateTime et.al.

On 2017-02-08 14:02, Achim Gratz wrote:
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
On 2017-02-04 10:24, Achim Gratz wrote:
the versions of these in Cygwin get really long in the tooth and there
are several packages out there that have started to require the newer
versions available.  Could you please either update them or give me
co-maintainership so I can keep them updated during the regular
maintenance of all the other Perl distributions?  Thanks.

I have given you joint maintainership of most of the Perl packages.

Could you please obsolete perl-HTML-Format (has been renamed
perl-HTML-Formatter) before I start updating?

I took care of things on sourceware; just add OBSOLETES=perl-HTML-Format to your perl-HTML-Formatter.cygport and re-release.

--
Yaakov