Re: [ITP] FUSE 2.8

> Separate from that, it's been a little work disentangling the meaning of various names used for this project.  Here's what I think the names mean:
>
> FUSE - a protocol, which exists in different versions
> WinFSP - a Windows-native DLL mapping FUSE 2.8 ops to/from Windows file ops
> cygfuse - a Cygwin DLL allowing Cygwin SSHFS and FUSEPY to use WinFSP
>
> If that's correct, I'd like to regularize the names of things in the proposed cygfuse package to accurately reflect their meaning.  E.g., change fuse.cygport to cygfuse.cygport, etc.  The doc inside some files might need updating.

About cygfuse description, does the goal of cygfuse is not to wrappe
FUSE API for user land file systems like Dokan, WinFSP, CBFS, and
others ?

I have tried to see how to integrate Dokan in cygfuse and it is
currently hard linked to WinFSP and makes hard the integration for
others FS.
A neutral interface with common operations should be made to fix the situation.