Re: [ITP] FUSE 2.8

Bill Zissimopoulos wrote:
Hi, Mark:

On 7/28/16, 10:29 AM, Mark Geisert wrote:

Please be mindful if you intend to test that the current released
binary
of WinFsp does not support Windows 7. This is because the last release
erroneously uses a Windows 8 only API (GetOverlappedResultEx).

It's your call obviously but do you want to forgo Win 7 support when
many
of the
kind of developers who might be interested in FUSE on Windows are
delaying or
not bothering to upgrade to Win 8.x or Win 10 for various reasons?

I agree. Win7 support will return soon. I am trying to get this fixed
before I leave tomorrow, but I also have some real (as in paying) work
do so no guarantees.

Just wanted to let you know that I have made a new public release of
WinFsp, which should correctly work on all versions of Windows 7 and above.

You can download it from here:
	http://www.secfs.net/winfsp/download/

Excellent! Thanks for your patience and diligence on this. I look forward to using WinFSP and taking over maintenance of the Cygwin end of it.
Cheers,

..mark