Re: [ITP] FUSE 2.8

Bill Zissimopoulos writes:
> BTW, here is another alternative that I have been mulling around.

[...]

Very interesting.  I'll need a little more time to investigate; github is
throwing unicorns at the moment.

Could the Dokany folks consider whether this kind of wrapping might work
for them too?  I'm guessing they'll have a different a list of symbols to
be dlsym'd (unless there's a common API) and possibly a different method
to determine whether their driver is installed.

If this turns out to be a workable solution, I am willing to be maintainer
of the glue library Bill is offering.
Thanks,

..mark

--