Re: [ITP] FUSE 2.8

On Jul 23 00:23, Bill Zissimopoulos wrote:
> On 7/22/16, 12:56 PM, Adrien JUND wrote:
>

> >For information on your last release: curl -u "username"
> >https://api.github.com/repos/billziss-gh/winfsp/releases
> >=> winfsp-0.14.16197.msi - "download_count": 24
>
> This is beginning to feel a bit weird. You seem to be rather obsessed with
> how many users my project has. Hint: GitHub is not the primary place where
> I make binary releases.
>
> >You seem to also don't know how many people use it.
>
> :-D
>
> Ok, I will make sure to contact you next time I need to read web server
> stats.

Guys,

no idea what's up between you, but this discussion is gross.

Here's an idea:  You both slap yourself and start talking to each other.

For the Windows *and* Cygwin world it would be *much* preferrable if you
work together and create a single, unified FUSE concept, rather than
having two projects doing almost, but not entirely, the same thing,
Worse, given that FUSE only makes sense if user-space filesystems exist,
we now have two FUSE concepts with a disjunct set of user-space drivers.

Great :(

My interest in both of your projects has just dwindled considerably.

Red Hat