Re: [Updated/New] Perl distributions

On 14/06/2016 06:38, Achim Gratz wrote:
Jon Turney writes:
Crazily, this isn't validated before we move the uploaded file, which
I shall look at changing :S

Well, let's upload a complete install hierarchy with setup.ini and this
can't happen because the checksums would have to match.

I'm not sure setup.ini is the right format for that information, but yes, some kind of upload manifest would be good.

This was actually in some early versions of calm, but it was kind of hard to fit in with the stateless design inherited from upset.

Anyhow, it's on the TODO list for calm, so PTC or you can wait until I get around to it...