Re: pal - UNORPHAN (was orphaned)

On 11/06/2016 13:13, Jari Aalto wrote:

While I was going through the packages, I built a new release for "pal".

While anyone interested is free to take over, I can
maintain the package until then.

I'm not sure if it's the best way to deal with this situation, but I applied a tweak to calm so that previous maintainer(s) of orphaned packages (if recorded) are still allowed to upload.