Re: gcovr - Suitable for Cygwin?

On 06/06/16 20:18, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jun  6 10:49, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jun  4 19:10, David Stacey wrote:
I've been using gcovr to generate coverage reports, and I'd be happy to
maintain this for Cygwin. Before submitting a package, I'd be grateful if
someone could check the licence [1].

It's a fairly standard 3-clause BSD affair, but with the caveat that 'the
U.S. Government retains certain rights in this software.' It isn't clear (to
me, at least) what rights are being referred to. Would such a clause
prohibit its inclusion in Cygwin?

Note that gcovr isn't available for Fedora or CentOS, although this could be
because it hasn't been packaged for these distros, rather than any
incompatibility in the licence. It is, however, available for Debian and
Ubuntu [2].

Any thoughts on its suitability for Cygwin?
Let me ask somebody who knows this better than me...
Ok, nothing to worry about.  Please go ahead if you like.

Thank you for checking. I'll prepare a package later this week.

Dave.