Re: Uploading packages built against Perl 5.2.2 [

Achim Gratz wrote:
> That would give two more days for maintainers to upload, which would be
> OK.  The only difference would be that every maintainer needs to ensure
> that posting the cookies in the top-level release directories is OK.  At
> the moment we're stuck anyway as long as David and Yaakov don't show up
> since I consider (some of) their packages essential.

I've already built and uploaded new subversion packages. I will rebuild
net-snmp by Sunday at the latest. I can easily put a !perl file in the
top-level release directories if that's the decision. I will ensure that
there are no other packages in the release areas that are not ready to
release.

The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
                -- Blaise Pascal