Re: Perl 5.22.0

Hi Achim,

On Jul 19 20:55, Achim Gratz wrote:
Achim Gratz writes:
I have rebuilt Perl 5.22.0 and all distributions including some updates
in the last month with the updated toolchain.  I've uploaded the files
to my server if you want to test, please point setup at:

I've now uploaded everything to the release area as well, so it would be
nice to finally decide how to make the switch.

Here's the list of distribution that would need to be updated in
synchrony and have not been spoken for so far (most of those are from
Yaakov and Volker, whose packages Yaakov has promised to re-release):
[...]

I'm far from a perl expert, so I'm wondering what about other packages
depending on perl, e.g. openssl-perl?  What constitutes a package which
needs rebuilding?

Corinna

I would say

$ ldd irssi.exe  |grep perl
        cygperl5_14.dll => /usr/bin/cygperl5_14.dll (0x4df20000)

Marco