Re: setup

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> (*) This puzzles me a bit.  You're keeping arrays and lists in terms of
> the file suffix (setup_ext, setup_ext_list), but you don't use the
> information here and elsewhere.

THat vector is a relatively late addition to the code when the rest was
already using literals as before.  It's something that I want to clean
up, but not necessarily right now.  As you noted, I'd probably need to
use a more structured data type.

> I'd prefer /* */ for multiline comments, but that's used pretty
> inconsistently anyway, so, never mind.

If you insistâ but setup is C++ and not C anyway.

> The existing code is inconsistently formatted, but for new code it would
> be nice if we could try to be more consistent.  Always prepend a space
> to a left parenthesis, please.

I'll check that.

> Sorry if that's a lot.  It just occured to me while reading your code.
> I'm not adamant about the structural change I outlined above, but to
> me it seems better to do it that way.  What do you think?

It will just have to wait a bit, I think.  But yes, these are all good
suggestions.

Regards,
Achim.