lablgtk2 (was: [ITP] unison2.48)

> Right now, I'd like to at least take a look at what you have done so far.

OK, pushed to https://github.com/andrex-e-schulman/cygwin-lablgtk2.git.  I
started with the version in Cygwin ports - the cygport file and two patches.  I
adjusted the cygport file as follows:

* Added ocaml_lablgtk2_REQUIRES and DEPEND.

* Replaced $OCAML_LIB_DIR (I think it was) by usr/lib/ocaml.

* Changed ocaml_install (which I can't find anywhere) to "make old-install
DESTDIR=${D}".

With those changes, the packages (7 of them) build fine.  There are two
problems:

* cygport warns that a few files haven't been installed into any of the
packages.

* I had to remove ocaml-lablgtkgl2 from the build, because there's currently no
gtkglarea2.0-devel package in Cygwin to build against.

That's as far as I got.  You're welcome to take it from there.

Andrew