Plans for Perl 5.22

Hi Achim,

I'm wondering what your plans are for Perl 5.22, which I think is due to be released in a couple weeks. I'm expecting to release TeX Live 2015 in mid June, and it would be nice to be able to update Biber to the current version at the same time.

Do you think you will have released Perl 5.22 by then? If it's not stable enough yet, maybe you could make a test release, and I could make a corresponding test release of Biber.

Thanks.

Ken