Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015, Peter A. Castro wrote:

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org>
To: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:40:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Peter A. Castro Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 13:35:23 +0200
From: Corinna Vinschen

Greetings, again, Corinna,
Just to keep you up to date, I've built newer zsh 32 & 64 and am testing both. I've built newer suite3270 32-bit, including tcl3270 (with the "new" tcl packages; had to do a little re-porting due to code changes) and am building 64-bit now. I'll upload all of these this saturday after which you can then finally remove libopenssl098.
 Again, sorry for the delay.  It's been a busy year. :)

Last update. :)

New packages have been pushed as of last friday and annoucements sent. I believe there are nolonger any dependencies on libopenssl098 (at least from me :), so you should be clear to finally remove it.

Peter?

It's another two weeks :}

Sorry. it's been a very busy 6 months.

Also, the machine I had access to disappeared a month ago and I've been scrambling to get another one. But, I now have a newish Win 7 64bit machine available and am doing the porting work for both suite3270 and zsh. Give me until the end of the week and then blast me again if I haven't gotten it done.

"This time for sure!  Nothing up my sleeve...." -- Bullwinkle J. Moose.

:)