Other repos to git? WAS Newlib/Cygwin now under GIT

> I'm happy to inform you that the move of Newlib/Cygwin from the src CVS
> repository to the new, combined GIT repository is now final.

What is going to be the policy on cygwin-apps CVS repos? Are they
going to be converted to git as well?

I am working on a new version of "shutdown". When the cygwin setup
repo was converted to git I converted the small CVS shutdown repo to
git and worked from there.

At the moment my work in progress can be found at
https://github.com/ffes/cygwin-shutdown but I gladly push that repo to
sourceware as well. Or maybe the admin of sourceware wants to use this
repo to set it up.

Regards,
Frank