Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mscgen-0.20-2

On 25/02/2015 07:27, Thomas Wolff wrote:
Am 19.02.2015 um 00:05 schrieb David Stacey:
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution:

* mscgen-0.20-2

Mscgen is a small programme that parses Message Sequence Chart
descriptions and produces PNG, SVG, EPS or server side image maps
(ismaps) as the output.

This release has been built with libgd3 and three patches from Fedora.
Please rebuild the package with
        configure --with-freetype
so the font selection option -F can be used.

I tried rebuilding with '--with-freetype'. mscgen builds but always exits with an error code. This is because gdImageStringFT() always returns the string 'Could not set character size'. By default, the code is trying to use the 'helvetica' font. I have a goodly selection of font packages installed. Any ideas?

Dave.