Re: [ATTN maintainers] cocom gnubg nettle parrot rakudo

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Dunno about the other packages, but cocom is a build requirement for
> Cygwin.  We can rebuild it, but not remove it.

The "or dropped" was targeted at rakudo and parrot, as the other
packages have active maintainers.  But if somebody adopts them and also
provides them for 64bit nobody would complain either.  Sorry if that
hasn't been clear.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: