Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:13:44 +0100
From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>
To: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
Cc: Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net>,
    Kostya Altukhov <kacygwinlist@gmail.com>,
    Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org>,
    Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz@cygwin.com>,
    Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@gmail.com>,
    Dr. Volker Zell <dr.volker.zell@oracle.com>,
    David Rothenberger <daveroth@acm.org>, Reini Urban <rurban@x-ray.at>
Subject: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro

Hi folks,

it's really *really* overdue to remove the OpenSSL 0.98 DLLs from
the 32 bit distro.  Fortunately they were never in the 64 bit distro.

The problem is that we still have packages requiring libopenssl098.
These need rebuilding or removing.

The following packages need simple rebuilding:

 suite3270	Peter A. Castro

I'm looking into this. Actually, I need to upgrade the packages to newer versions so will get that done too.

Thanks,

--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com