Re: [RFC] incremental rebase

On Dec  2 21:50, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 28 22:53, Achim Gratz wrote:
> >
> > New versions of the setup programs and incremental autorebase package
> > are uploaded, plus my original texlive postinstall (not modified for the
> > new setup) for Ken to look at.
> >
> > --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> > wget="wget -rxnH http://cygwin.stromeko.net/
> > $wget/x86/setup-x86.exe
> > $wget/x86_64/setup-x86_64.exe
> > $wget/noarch/release/_incautorebase/_incautorebase-00009-1.tar.xz
> > $wget/noarch/release/_incautorebase/_incautorebase-00007-1-src.tar.xz
> > $wget/noarch/release/_incautorebase/setup.hint
> > $wget/noarch/release/zzz_texlive-postinstall/zzz_texlive-postinstall-00001-2.tar.bz2
> > $wget/noarch/release/zzz_texlive-postinstall/zzz_texlive-postinstall-00001-2-src.tar.bz2
> > $wget/noarch/release/zzz_texlive-postinstall/setup.hint
> > --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
> >
> > This version implements some fixes/improvements discussed on this list
> > plus the implementation of dash as an extra shell type.  Not implemented
> > in the pre-compiled executables is the additional suffix ".cmd" for
> > batch files, but this is already in the source code at:
> >
> > http://repo.or.cz/w/cygwin-setup.git
> >
> > Comments are welcome.
>
> This is neat.  What I'm wondering about is if we still need to run the
> peflags stuff.  The gcc-created executables are TS-aware for a long time
> now.

Uh, sorry, I was only taking about _incautorebase if that wasn't clear.
I was just looking into the scripts and I think I like what I see.
It's just the peflags thingy I'm not so sure about.  At least on 64 bit
it's totally unnecessary.  Can this be made conditional, perhaps, calling
peflags_do only on 32 bit?

Red Hat