Re: [ITP] Sendmail 8.14.9

Hi Daniel,

On Nov 15 19:40, D. Boland wrote:
> > > BTW: The procmail package is also affected. Its postinstall script creates a
> > > local group 'mail' using 'net localgroup ...'. This should be changed, IMO.
> >
> > Ouch, I didn't see that when I GTGed the package :(
> >
> > Yes, that should definitely be changed for the same reasons.
>
> I uploaded version 15 of the Procmail 3.22 package (see my
> announcement in the cygwin group).

Thanks.

Just FYI for the next time: You sent the announcement message to the
wrong mailing list.  Announcements should go to the (moderated)
cygwin-announce mailing list, without the leading "[ANNOUNCEMENT]" in
the subject line.  After approval, they go to the cygwin-announce ML and
are automatically bounced to the cygwin ML with the leading
"[ANNOUNCEMENT]" text.

Red Hat