Re: perl-5.18.2-1

On 10/30/2014 12:58 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Reini Urban writes:
This way was not practical. You cannot ensure a proper rebased initial
set this way, hence 32bit rebase error will be more likely.
I didn't make progress in the autorebaser for cpan installs.

I have a working incremental autorebase that can handle site_perl just
fine.  If that's the only problem you have we can work it out, I
suppose.

But I'm fine if Achim takes it, since he caused too many troubles in
his x86_64 packaging changes for the 32bit port, which I didn't want
to follow.

Huh?  I've got nothing to do with any current Perl packages in either
the 32bit or x86_64 releases.

I think Reini is talking about the changes introduced by Yaakov and subsequently followed by others (including me). But as long as you're getting the credit anyway, are you willing to adopt perl? We seem to be at an impasse otherwise.

Ken