[BUG] libffi needs to be rebuilt for i386

 Hello!
 I have found another problem, this time in libffi. Something appears to be
wrong with the binary, and on my system it failed to execute its DllMain. As
a result, it did not register its .eh_frame contents, and upon module unload
i got abort() in __deregister_frame_info_bases()
 I started to research it, but cygffi-6.dll contains no symbols. So, in
order to get a version with symbols, i rebuilt it from the source using up
to date gcc. The problem magically went away with the rebuilt binary.
Perhaps it was some obscure gcc/ld bug.
 Is it possible for the maintainer to update the binary ?

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia