Re: [ITP] tinyxml2 - A simple, small and efficient C++ XML parser

On 29/09/14 07:58, Marco Atzeri wrote:
please move

usr/share/
usr/share/doc/
usr/share/doc/Cygwin/
usr/share/doc/Cygwin/tinyxml2.README
usr/share/doc/tinyxml2/
usr/share/doc/tinyxml2/README.md

from libtinyxml2_2 to libtinyxml2-devel
On the lib package we put only the dll's and data needed by
them to work.

Other than that GTG from me.

Thank you for your feedback. I have moved the documentation into the 'devel' package as requested. I have updated the original download links should you wish to check the packaging once more. Otherwise, please could someone add an entry for 'tinyxml2' to cygwin-pkg-maint and I will upload.

Many thanks once again,

Dave.