Re: [ITA] cmake

On 28/09/2014 10:10, Tony Kelman wrote:
Jinja2 and docutils are also packaged

Those have similarly simple-looking cygport files in ports so guess I'll
do those too.

Current cmake has no cmake-doc so we can also skip HTML documentation

cmake 3 uses sphinx to generate its man pages, not just the html docs.
Not having a man page seems less okay.

I agree

About packaging does make senss to put
  /usr/share/cmake-3.0.2/Help
under cmake-doc ? Should not fit in cmake ?

Okay, I can put it in the main cmake package. It is the .rst sources
used to generate the html docs, seemed like it would add space to the
main package, but not too much.

check if the Help files are used by the main program or by the gui
If yes fit them in the same package, if not leave in cmake-doc.

For me it is GTG, no objection to have a new maintainer as the
current one is surely missing for too long time.

Regards
Marco