Re: HEADSUP MAINTAINERS: updated cygwin-pkg-maint

On Aug 12 00:24, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> Based on the work of Marco Atzeri, cygwin-pkg-maint has been modified to be
> a list of only current main/source packages.  Please check your packages on
> the list, and let me know here if any corrections need to be made.

I added the onc-rpc-devel package back for now, because it resulted in a
mail every 5 minute.  The package got stuck in the ITP process because
Charles Wilson never replied.  I don't know if Pavel Fedin is still
interested in being maintainer for the package, though.  Pavel?

Red Hat