Re: upset messages

On 11/08/14 23:11, cygwin-no-reply@cygwin.com wrote:
upset: couldn't unlink /sourceware/cygwin-staging/home/David Stacey/x86/!ready - No such file or directory

I'm not sure what happened here - apologies if it was my fault. I was attempting to upload new versions of xmlstarlet and yasm, both of which appear to have been taken. I've also checked both my 'x86' and 'x86_64' directories, and the '!ready' files appear to have disappeared - so hopefully these upset errors won't get generated ad infinitum.

Does anyone have any idea as to what could have caused this?

Dave.