Re: [ATTN maintainer] mined

Am 18.07.2014 06:39, schrieb Achim Gratz:
The mined directory for both architectures contain temporary files that
apparently sftp has left there (they have the suffix SftpXFR.<PID> I
think).  These should be removed, but maybe the transfer script that
moves the files from the upload area could be extended to ignore or
delete such files so they never get distributed to the mirrors.
I had some troubles during my first upload attempts with sftp. I will report on details later (after holidays...).
Thomas

---