inetutils upset messages

upset: *** /var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86_64/setup.ini: warning - package inetutils-server refers to nonexistent external-source: inetutils

This is a valid error since there was no

inetutils-1.9.1-2-src.tar.xz

I fixed that but I don't understand is how this ended up in the release
area in that state.

Nevermind.  Stupid coding error.

In the *future* this should not leave the release area in an inconsistent
state.

Btw, I should mention that the setup.ini generation happens once an hour
at (currently) 2 minutes past the hour.  I do tend to change that when
I'm working on a problem but once an hour should be a constant unless
there is a serious problem requiring complete shutdown of setup.ini
generation.