[ITP] tmux 1.8-271-gb3de4a3

Dear all

The popular terminal multiplexer tmux (http://tmux.sourceforge.net;
similar in functionality to GNU Screen) has recently gained Cygwin
support in its repository. Hence, I would like to propose that a
development snapshot be included in Cygwin (hence also the somewhat
strange version number).

tmux is part of many popular Linux distributions, e.g:

* Debian: https://packages.debian.org/stable/tmux
* Ubuntu: http://packages.ubuntu.com/saucy/tmux
* OpenSUSE: http://software.opensuse.org/package/tmux
* Fedora: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/tmux

My proposed setup.hint:

category: Utils
requires: libevent2.0_5 libncurses10
sdesc: "Terminal multiplexer"
ldesc: "tmux enables a number of terminals (or windows) to be accessed and
controlled from a single terminal like screen. tmux runs as a server-client
system. A server is created automatically when necessary and holds a number of
sessions, each of which may have a number of windows linked to it. Any number
of clients may connect to a session, or the server may be controlled by issuing
commands with tmux. Communication takes place through a socket, by default
placed in /tmp. Moreover tmux provides a consistent and well-documented command
interface, with the same syntax whether used interactively, as a key binding,
or from the shell. It offers a choice of vim or Emacs key layouts."
test: 1.8-271-gb3de4a3-1

I specifically marked it as a test version, since it is a development
snapshot and no stable version containing the Cygwin support exists as
of now.

The package builds successfully and so far everything is working for me.

The package files are available for inspection and testing from:

* http://wildcodes.com/cygwin/tmux/setup.hint
* http://wildcodes.com/cygwin/tmux/tmux-1.8-271-gb3de4a3-1-src.tar.xz
* http://wildcodes.com/cygwin/tmux/tmux-1.8-271-gb3de4a3-1.tar.xz
* http://wildcodes.com/cygwin/tmux/tmux-debuginfo/setup.hint