x86_64 Perl module ownership

Ken,

During the x86_64 porting process, we added a large number of Perl modules to the distro rather quickly, but we never updated cygwin-pkg-maint.

AFAICS these are yours, as dependencies of biber:

perl-Business-ISBN
perl-Business-ISBN-DATA
perl-Business-ISMN
perl-Business-ISSN
perl-Capture-Tiny
perl-Config-AutoConf
perl-Data-Compare
perl-Data-Diver
perl-Date-Simple
perl-Encode-EUCJPASCII
perl-Encode-HanExtra
perl-Encode-JIS2K
perl-ExtUtils-LibBuilder
perl-File-Find-Rule
perl-File-Slurp
perl-File-Slurp-Unicode
perl-IO-HTML
perl-IPC-Run3
perl-List-AllUtils
perl-Log-Log4perl
perl-LWP-Protocol-https
perl-MIME-Charset
perl-Mozilla-CA (*)
perl-Number-Compare
perl-Readonly
perl-Readonly-XS
perl-Regexp-Common
perl-Text-BibTeX
perl-Text-Glob
perl-Tie-Cycle
perl-Unicode-Collate
perl-Unicode-GCString
perl-XML-LibXML-Simple
perl-XML-LibXSLT

And these as mine, as dependencies of git-email or of perl-PAR-Packer itself:

perl-Archive-Zip
perl-Authen-SASL
perl-Digest-HMAC
perl-Digest-SHA1
perl-Encode-Locale
perl-Getopt-ArgvFile
perl-File-Listing
perl-HTML-Parser
perl-HTML-Tagset
perl-HTTP-Cookies
perl-HTTP-Daemon
perl-HTTP-Date
perl-HTTP-Message
perl-HTTP-Negotiate
perl-IO-Socket-SSL
perl-List-MoreUtils
perl-LWP
perl-LWP-MediaTypes
perl-Module-ScanDeps
perl-Net-HTTP
perl-Net-SMTP-SSL
perl-Net-SSLeay
perl-PAR
perl-PAR-Dist
perl-PAR-Packer
perl-Params-Util
perl-Proc-ProcessTable
perl-Term-ReadKey
perl-Term-ReadLine-Gnu
perl-Tk-Canvas-GradientColor
perl-Tk-ColoredButton
perl-Tk-Getopt
perl-Tk-Pod
perl-URI
perl-WWW-RobotRules
perl-XML-LibXML
perl-XML-NamespaceSupport
perl-XML-Parser
perl-XML-SAX
perl-XML-SAX-Base
perl-YAML

Regarding perl-Mozilla-CA, I would like to add a patch from Fedora to use the system ca-certificates instead of the (old) bundled copy. I have this in git now:

https://sourceforge.net/p/cygwin-ports/perl-Mozilla-CA/ci/master/tree/perl-Mozilla-CA.cygport

Could you proceed with this change, or should I? With that change, there may not be much of a need (if any) to update this module for the foreseeable future.

Otherwise, any corrections to this list?

Yaakov