[ITA] tcl-sqlite3

Cygwin64 has an exisiting "tcl-sqlite3" package
(version 3.7.15.2-1) which doesn't exist in
Cygwin32. This package is not in cygwin-pkg-maint,
so I assume someone (other than Warren Young)
uploaded it as part of the Cygwin64 bootstrap process.
This package was very useful to me: The source code
of the bindings is already included in the sqlite3 source
package, all that needed to be added is a few lines
to actually build it. I think it is useful to more people
than only me: It is part of the "batteries included"
Tcl 8.6 package, but it works fine with Tcl 8.5
as well without re-compilation (I tested it with both!)

I'm thus offering to take over the following package:
- tcl-sqlite3

Following http://cygwin.com/setup.html, I've copied the
assorted setup.hint files below and uploaded the packages
to my dropbox area:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69449580/Cygwin/sqlite3/tcl-sqlite3/setup.hint
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69449580/Cygwin/sqlite3/tcl-sqlite3/tcl-sqlite3-3.8.2-3.tar.xz
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69449580/Cygwin64/sqlite3/tcl-sqlite3/setup.hint
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69449580/Cygwin64/sqlite3/tcl-sqlite3/tcl-sqlite3-3.8.2-3.tar.xz

I'm not sure if a GTG is needed from another package maintainer,
otherwise Warren Young would be the most logical choice. Anyway,
whatever feedback from Warren (or anyone else) is appreciated!

Jan Nijtmans

tcl-sqlite3/setup.hint
category: Database Tcl
requires: libsqlite3_0 tcl
sdesc: "Tcl bindings for SQLite"
ldesc: "SQLite is a C library that implements an embeddable SQL database
engine.  Programs that link with the SQLite library can have SQL
database access without running a separate RDBMS process. The
distribution comes with a standalone command-line access program
(sqlite3) that can be used to administer an SQLite database and which
serves as an example of how to use the SQLite library."
external-source: sqlite3
prev: 3.7.15.2-1
curr: 3.8.2-3