RFC: usage of cygwin32-/cygwin64- cross-toolchains

Now that we're long finished bootstrapping cygwin64, I was wondering to what degree (if any) are the cygwin32-* and cygwin64-* packages in either the Cygwin distro or the Fedora Cygwin repository are of actual use. If you are using any of these, please specify on which platform you are using them (i686/x86_64, Cygwin, F19, or if you want to move to F20) and to what extent (IOW "to build Cygwin package A/B/C which require libraries X/Y/Z"). This will help me best manage my time wrt keeping these updated.

TIA,

Yaakov