Re: [ITP] cygcheck-leaves - a script to list installed packages not required by any

On Oct 31 12:34, Mikhail Usenko wrote:
> Thanks for the comment. I've forgotten to test the script on 32-bit Windows.
> Now it uses a bash-specific variable to determine the CPU type and should work OK.
>
> Also after some time of using I've completely rewritten it having added new
> functionality and renamed it to 'cygcheck-dep'.
>
> setup.hint:
> -----------
> category: Utils
> requires: bash coreutils sed wget bzip2
> sdesc: "Show information on dependencies for installed Cygwin packages"

Neat.  I toyed a bit with your script and I like it.  This could
come in handy to isolate installation problems.  I uploaded the
package.  Please send an announcement along the lines of the
existing announcements to the cygwin-announce list.

Thanks,

Red Hat