Re: [ITP] fish shell 2.1.0

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi Konrad,
>
> thanks for the new package ITP.  Comments inline.

Thanks for pointing out the problems. I believe problems you have found
out are now fixed. I had problems with 32-bit Cygwin (to be exact, with
compilation on it, the package itself appears to work), so I hope it's
not a problem that the package contains cross compiled version with
cygwin32-gcc-core dependency removed. As for links, I'm going to include
them now. I don't know if the format is correct, but I believe it can be
fixed with a simple regular expression if it's not.

  http://olive.undo.it/fish/32/fish-2.1.0-1.tar.xz
  http://olive.undo.it/fish/32/fish-2.1.0-1-src.tar.xz
  http://olive.undo.it/fish/32/setup.hint
  http://olive.undo.it/fish/32/fish-debuginfo/fish-debuginfo-2.1.0-1.tar.xz